Sunday, October 12, 2008

Getting Started

Well, I am new to this blogging scene so there are probably going to be some bumps along the way but I ask that you bear with me.
This is the big vacation that the family took to Washington, D.C. Cody was interning there so we all went to visit when he was finished. He had to play tour guide for a week.
It was on this trip that Sherise first broke the news that she is pregnant (in Chili's of all places). She will be having a baby boy (yet-t0-be-named) in December. I would appreciate some name suggestions for them because I don't want my first grandchild named Alma. No offense if there are any Alma's out there.

2 comments:

Jamber said...

Hi! Welcome to blogging! Its addictive. I'm glad you found mine!

Ramblings.of.Lisa said...

I've been enjoying your blog fo several weeks. You do a great job