Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm a Grandma

On December 11th, my daughter Sherise had a darling baby boy. He is my first grandchild. His name is Maxwell Porter Robertson. He weighed 6lbs 13 oz. and was 19 " long. He has lot of dark brown hair. He is a good baby and hardly ever cries.

I spent a couple of days and nights helping Sherise, mostly just holding the baby. Grandkids are the best. He's a pooping and farting machine. I have never seen or smelt anything like it. I guess he is a true boy.



5 comments:

Jamber said...

So cute! I am so happy for your family! Boys really do stink, my little Gibson farts so much!

HolmesWare said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting for you guys! I'm so happy for you!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! Let us know when the blessing is. We will try really hard to make it this time! I am sorry I couldn't make it to the Shower, but I still have a gift for the babe!

Maxwell is a cute name, but I also like Alma. But then my kids have unusual names, so whatever the parents pick is a great choice to me!

I am glad you found my blog, I tried to look for yours but was unsuccessful. Now we can keep in touch!

bob's bs said...

Hi Grandma Lisa (and Grandpa Dennis)! Good lookin' kid! Dennis told me about your blog today, so I had to come look. Take care!

Ashley said...

hello, we are planning on coming to the blessing on Sunday, and I heard it was a potluck thing afterwards? We will bring something. See ya there!